Tesman Remote Loading Arm
The TesMan Remote Loader is a lightweight, multi-purpose unit that easily adapts to your underground mobile equipment via a customizable Quick-Connect attachment system. By incorporating a simple locking pin assembly, the installation and removal of the SP-TRL is an easy two-minute process for one person.
- Loads bulk emulsion, ANFO, or stick products, plus electric and non-electric caps
- Auger attachment cleans lifters and lower holes
- Screen cutter attachment cuts without removing essential ground control
- Communication station and dashboard
- Compact and lightweight - weighs less than 600 lbs (270 kg); adaptable to almost any piece of mobile equipment
- Will clean and load a 20 ft x 20 ft (6m x 6m) round with standard boom; up to 70 holes in two hours
- Operator stays secure at least 17 ft (5 m) from the face with standard boom and never has to approach the face
- Clean and load as fast, if not faster, than by hand; avoids repetitive strain injuries of twisting, turning, digging and cutting
Watch the video below to see the TesMan Remote Loading Arm in action!